14 Tem 2009

CARRIE BRADSHAW










































So much words to say about her. All we know Sex and the City and how she looks amazing everytime in the serial. I watched Sex and the City many many times and watching again to look her outfits. Everytime she makes me laughed and dream about being her. I could think not anybody else playing " Carrie Bradshaw" the role except her. She suited her role perfectly. When think of her many words come to my mind which are ;crazy,succesful,sexy,beautiful,good lover,fit body,amazing hair,effortlessly stylish,good listener,friendly,enjoyable,clever,amazing smile..etc.I could say so many words about her but now which I remember these.
She hasn't got a perfect face but her great light+good make-up and hair style.She looks perfect always...I think I would never get bored of watching Sex and the City.It entertain me too much! I'm wondering that in the real life is there any examples of their friendship? Honestly I never seen around like that friendship. If I have one day it would be funny and nice :)
Ultimately Dear Carrie Bradshaw you deserve better that Mr.Big :)

I LOVE YOU CARRIE BRADSHAW : )

Hiç yorum yok: